Wednesday, June 20, 2012

No rest for the Mommy...

8:00 AM
T-Minus 15 minutes until wake-up time.
Theoretically.

In my attempt to start getting into a "school" schedule slowly, I am making myself wake up at 7:30 (well, making my alarm go off at 7:30...). I need that 15-30 minutes for myself in the morning to really start my day in a good way. I wake up, take time to feel the baby move around, pray, drink some coffee, waste time on the internet.

It has really helped put me in a pleasant, happy mood for the day. Except...

Now both Bean and Bug have decided that their normal 8-8:15 wake-up time is just entirely too late in the day. They have both been waking up right at Mommy's quiet time for the past 4-5 days. I swear, one of Satan's many guises is as an alarm clock for small children.

So my supposedly peaceful morning routine is now being interrupted by screaming and angry protests from BOTH bedrooms. I had every intention of starting to put together some of the Character curriculum I was so excited to get in the mail last night, get breakfast out on the table, maybe make a worship playlist for bible time...

But, no rest for the Mommy.

Maybe tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment