Wednesday, November 21, 2012

3 under 3 no longer...

... or, "Happy Birthday to my Baby Girl!"

My little-not-so-little bean is 3 years old today. In honor of her momentous third birthday, this post will be dedicated to all things JoJoBeans.
So, if that doesn't interest you, please go away.

If you are part of the cool club (i.e. subscribe to the "JoJo is awesome" philosophy), feel free to peruse the following and add your own comments, pictures, memories and thoughts about my awesome little girl at the bottom.

Here is my sweet little baby at 2 weeks old!


 
And here she is yesterday...



 

 
This little girl changed my entire life. I never knew how much it was possible to love someone until she came into the world.
 
 

I can't believe this little bean (1 month, above) has grown into such a beautiful, smart, talented little girl. She amazes me every day with her wit, her love, and her crazy personality.


This picture was taken during our church worship practice a few weeks ago, where she took over the lead singing responsibility and rocked out to "How He Loves Us." She has such a heart for worship and for loving God--- what a blessing to have her teaching us how to have true "childlike faith" every day!







I'm finding it really hard to put down on "paper" anything concrete about little Bean... so I'll bomb you with a few more adorable pictures and then be done with it!







Happy 3rd Birthday my beautiful girl! I love you!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment